Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ricky, You Got Some S'plainin' to Do

Although he seems quite charming, I think that Ricky Gervais and I wouldn't get along. I'm watching his interview on The Daily Show (new last night) and he just said that he thinks he likes collecting facts because he's "a man." Well, uh, actually I think that is probably the strength theme of "Input" and last I checked it was in my top 5 strengths. (Remember, I didn't name *myself* Soogle.)
People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
I collect information the way other girls collect shoes, handbags and jewelry. And yes, I really am a girl, I promise. Just one of those strange ones who accessorizes with things like a "Dictionary of Symbols" (a birthday gift and quite awesome). I've told you I was a total geek before so don't act all surprised on me now.

So, anyway, I went to check Ricky out on IMDB Pro (since I'm a member, since I have an obsessive love of entertainment information and free IMDB didn't feed enough of my jones), and found this quote from him.
I hate lateness. I hate people who are late. There is no excuse for turning up late for anything. I've never been late for anything in my life. I was actually born a week premature, because I wanted to be early for my own birth. Being late is an insult to me.
Ugh! So, I would annoy him as much as he has annoyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment