Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

If I'd Known I Was Going to Have Company I Would Have Put Something Nicer On (Post #1k)

You know how it goes. Even with a vanity blog (can we really call this anything else?) you write all sorts of things you would love for the world to see and hardly anyone comes to your door. Then, the day you get a spate of hits, all you have on your front page is an unending list of personality tests... the t-shirt and sweats of the blogging world. Seriously, could I have been a little LESS interesting today?

To give credit where credit is due, the hits came after I posted a comment on DSL Reports' article Google Changes Controversial Chrome TOS. Thanks to Karl I will now have to go back to reading internet download Terms of Service agreements before I accidentally give away my first born and 20 head of sheep.

Go out and give Karl a little internet love at DSL Reports. I hesitate to do any reviews for him since Momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. And even though I had a good interaction with Comcast today I'm still not ready to forgive them yet. As I doubt that Dave Barry is, either.

Oh, and as I pointed out in the title, this is my post number 1,000 on the Thoughts. Other blogs may come and go, but here we still are. Five years, one thousand posts just from yours truly, and each one of them just stuffed full of internet entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment