Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Soogle Helps With Mixed Metahares

Someone came to the Thoughts tonight looking for a Looney Tunes quote. Well, actually, two Looney Tunes quotes, but in the same search box. One quote we already have, but the other half of their search, "I will love him," references a different episode. Both Georges, so I can see where the confusion comes in. I can't find the exact quote "I will love him" so apparently we both misheard that. It's all about the hugging, squeezing, rubbing, etc.

The lines are delivered by Hugo the Abominable Snowman in the episode The Abominable Snow Rabbit.
  • You can listen to the wav file for "Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George. And I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him." (And some other lines from the episode.)
  • You can buy the action figure.
  • You can read about the episode at The Big Cartoon Database. (And watch the video if you register and log in.)
  • But right now you can NOT watch the video on YouTube because Warner Bros. doesn't realize that the world is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment