Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Which Way Did He Go, George?

7/7/07 Update: I get a lot of traffic from Google searches, so I bet you came here to find the "Which Way Did He Go, George?" wav file. If so, you can get it here from these guys. I think that this link will also get you to a YouTube video. Don't say I never gave you anything. :)

If you like our helpfulness, consider sticking around and becoming a fan of the Thoughts.
Original post:
Do you get the feeling that having some Looney Tunes cartoon characters in charge of relief efforts would perhaps improve the situation? I'm beginning to wonder. All you hear about is red tape, confusion, and frustration. We would be just as well of with this guy, even if his plans do tend to, uh, go awry. I'm sure he'd still get a Medal of Freedom though.

Update 9pm: Don't miss this CNN.com article "A disturbing view from inside FEMA."

No comments:

Post a Comment