Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Three Times is a Charm

Scoops tagged me with the Four Things meme. I've done the Four Things Meme before - not once, but twice. Since I like Scoops and his fun, though, I'll do it one more time. I'll try not to repeat myself. (I've also done a Three Things Meme. I'll try not to repeat that stuff, either.)

Four jobs I’ve had
Stocker, Good Day Natural Foods
Researcher, New Wave Marketing
Receptionist, Bustle & Co. Cleaning
Office Manager, Almost Paradise Bar & Grill

Four movies I can watch over and over
Bruce Almighty
The Mummy
Sahara
Sweet Home Alabama

Four TV shows I love
Just about everything that qualifies as loved is off the air. Examples:
Babylon 5
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dead Like Me
Simon & Simon

Four places I’ve vacationed
Pensacola, FL
Grand Isle, LA
Cape Charles, VA
Charleston, WV


Four of my favorite desserts
Homemade Brownies
Oreo Ice Cream
Bread Pudding
Anything my Mom makes (trust me, you'd love it, too)

Four sites I visit daily
Sheldon
Questionable Content
GalacticMu
Just Tell Me How To Manage

Four places I would rather be right now
Filming my first movie
Talking to the publisher of my first book
On a sailboat in the Caribbean
Getting ready for a Board meeting at my international company

One thing of sadness in doing this: I've yet to run out of places I've worked, but I'm filling in places I've "vacationed" with things like "somewhere we went to a wedding" and "that one night we stayed at a B&B near the research station." I need a life...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about that Sue, I should have run a search first! Good answers though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all! You know I love this stuff. *I* had to search to see if I'd done it before. Because, well, I'm a geek and I hate not knowing things... And it gives me a chance to link previous content and perhaps increase my hits and depth. Thanks for coming by to check in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yow! A B5 fan, but not a BG fan? Hows that happen? :-)

    ReplyDelete