Pages

Friday, January 13, 2006

Three Things Meme

I tagged lucretius with the Four Things Meme but he was feeling his oats and came up with a Three Things variant with some different ideas. I've always liked lists of three because you can remember them more easily. You know, it's the first one, the last one, and the one in the middle. At least that's the way my mind works. I also like some of the subjects he came up with, so I'm going to indulge myself. Can you tell I'm addicted to memes? I think you can. Feel free to join in and link us all to your memey goodness.

Three favorite snacks
My husband can verify that I'm a moody eater and this is always due to change. But the current list is:
  1. Hershey's Dark Kisses
  2. Peanut butter crackers and Mt. Dew
  3. Jello
Three bad habits
  1. Eating out
  2. IMDB
  3. Biting my nails
Three things I was doing 10 years ago
  1. Working at Sam Goody's
  2. Experiencing a personal crisis (which sucked except that I dropped at least two sizes that January alone)
  3. The movie I went to that month was From Dusk Till Dawn. That was ten years ago? Sheesh... I didn't realize that I'd disliked Tarantino this long.
The last subject was the one that really intrigued me. Over at Velociraptors on the Space Shuttle Matt pointed out that you really can't pick the Oscar worthy movies until ten years later. They sort of need to age. It's probably the best perspective to look at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment