Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Meme of Fours

I picked up the meme of four from Gordon over at Alternate Brain. He left it open for volunteers and I'm just a sucker for these things.

Four jobs you've had in your life: let's go for variety! contract artist for Sansing Editions in Louisiana, hostess at Chi-Chi's (the job where I met my husband), assistant manager at a Sam Goody's, federal budget analyst in DC - another cog in the President's Budget machine
Four movies you could watch over and over: 13th Warrior (it's our "default" movie and I've sent fan mail to Dennis Storhoi... and named a dog after his character), Galaxy Quest (this is the movie that helped my father live through the 2000 elections - 20 minutes of election results coverage followed by 10 minutes of GQ, and repeat, was his method), Spaced Invaders ("Die Earth Scum! Die Earth Scum! I'm going to have that engraved on your tombstone!"), Miss Congeniality (Sandra Bullock, Michael Caine, AND Bill Shatner - come on!)
Four places you've lived: Virginia, Maryland, Mississippi, Louisiana

Four TV shows you love to watch: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Firefly (just because they cancelled it doesn't mean I can't watch it over, and over, and over, and...), CSI

Four places you've been on vacation: DisneyWorld! (I can't help it, I'm a sucker for the Mouse), The Bahamas (Staniel Cay rocks!), Ft. Walton Beach, FL,Hartford, CT

Four websites you visit daily:Alternate Brain,BlondeSense,Shakespeare's Sister,The Dilbert Blog

Four of your favorite foods:Chocolate, things covered in chocolate, things with chocolate in them, cheeseburgers

Four places you'd rather be: the Bahamas,Wild Wonderful West Virginia, Los Angeles, New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment