Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2006

I've Been Memed

I've already done the Meme of Fours once, but when Pam tagged me she had a couple of questions on hers that weren't on the one I did before. And this also gives me a chance to make more comments.

Jobs: Want four more? I can probably do that in the mall alone. Bookstore sales for Waldenbooks, shoe sales for StrideRight, nuts and candy sales for Morrow's Nut House, and import crap sales for World Bazaar (where you got papasan chairs before Pier 1 and World Market existed). Every time I hear the BNL song Never is Enough I get a little nostalgic for "eating in a food court with the old and the bored..."

Movies I can watch over and over: Since I didn't point it out last time, I want to make this clear. Serenity, Serenity, Serenity, Serenity. I also liked Pam's choice of Dogma. That movie kicks &$@ and I love Kevin Smith (even though he has a potty mouth).

Places I've lived: Want four more? I just stuck with states last time to cover as much territory as possible. Let's look at some of my Mississippi towns of residence: Nicholson, Picayune, Hattiesburg, Diamondhead. Yes, it's like a Katrina hat trick and an extra point.

Shows I love to watch: Firefly (you can't take my show from me, I now have a dvd...), Titus (season 2 is out on dvd January 17th! and his stand-up will be on Comedy Central this weekend), Stargate SG-1 (yes, I have science fiction addiction, although I'm less enamored now that Stargate has become Fargate... bonus points if you get that joke), and Star Trek (the original series)

Places I've been on vacation: Greenbrier County West Virginia, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Augustine Florida

Websites I visit daily: mine, Google News, IMDB (pro version - what else would the girl with 400 dvds want?), dictionary.com

Favorite foods: yogurt, sushi, black bean burritos, and the mighty potato

Places I'd rather be: working for Mutant Enemy (grrr, argh!), at a cabin in the mountains working on my fiction, chillin' on a sailboat in the Caribbean mon, or anywhere my sweetie wants to be

Albums I can't live without: Just FOUR??? Oh, the humanity!! Nickel Creek's self-titled album, Brian Regan Live (yes, it's comedy, your point?), Shepherd Moons by Enya (Marble Halls was my wedding march - it was perfect for a sweet little medieval wedding), Nothing Like the Sun by Sting

No comments:

Post a Comment