Pages

Monday, April 3, 2023

Everything Old is New Again

About 20 years ago I started this blog, calling it my virtual frontier cabin. Weirdly, it is still here. Weathered, a little worse for wear, but she still stands. She still gets a surprising amount of traffic, too. Sure, it's mostly possum, and undoubtedly more than one litter of fox kits has been born under the front porch, but hopefully when people come by they can still see animatronic me waving from the front porch. With the crashing and burning of so much social media you may see real me more often.

About 10 years ago I started self-publishing my fiction. That has been a wild and wooly ride, from the shock of being in the Amazon Top 50 sellers to now wondering how this book selling thing works. (If I sell more than a couple a day I get real excited.)

It feels like I should do something new this year, as clearly the 3 years are my jam.

We'll see. Meanwhile, I'll just wave from my cabin porch. Hi there. How y'all doing? Weather's been crazy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment