Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

My Office Is Cool

Just another example of why I think my office is cool. Here are some examples of quotes below their signature lines, starting with the one that inspired me to post.

"... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men."
-- Voltarine de Cleyre

"Be Yourself. Don't Contribute to Global Norming."

"Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity."
My signature quote is from Walt Disney. "My fun is working on a project and solving the problems." Since I'm a Projects Manager and I'm a Disney fanatic I thought it fit pretty well. :) Are the people at your office this cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment