Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

A Joyous Circle for Dennis Storhoi

Soogle strikes again.

As you might remember from some previous posts, we are Dennis Storhoi fans in our household. We named a dog after his character in 13th Warrior, wondered why he doesn't have a presence at EPCOT Norway, and I even wrote a fan letter (and got a reply) back when he had a fansite.

I'm blogging about this because I saw that someone came to TTGSiMH today searching for info and I doubted that they got what they were looking for when they got here. Unfortunately, with his fansite going down, it was hard to find much of anything new to post. Then I went out to IMDB Pro and checked out his message board and it turns out that there is a Yahoo!Group called Dennis Storhoi Circle. I have, of course, joined. Come check it out!

I also checked my Celebrity Compatibility with Dennis and we are a 100% intellectual match. Obviously we could have a great chat over some kaffebrød.

No comments:

Post a Comment