Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

7 Things on 7/7/7

I was tagged by Bruce back in May, and now that I'm back I will answer the call of the 7s.

Rules! We've got some rules around here! Each person tagged blogs 7 random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Seven random factoids...

  1. I test out as an INFP in the Myers-Briggs personality test. Yeah, like you didn't know that. In a brilliant piece of circular logic, that's why I take tests like that.... and then feel the compulsion to share it with you. Thanks for putting up with that.
  2. I wish I was an absurdist because I think it's cool, but I'm a little bit too spiritual. (Which, as Evil Spock points out, really just means that "you're too lazy to go church and you hate the NFL. Why can't spiritual people just say you have better things to do?!?" Heh-heh.)
  3. I love my husband.
  4. I have three cats and they are all named after characters from James Bond movies.
  5. I just finished reading Stephen King's "Lisey's Story" this week. On average I probably read two books a week, but this year I'm starting to keep track by writing the date on the inside of mass market paperbacks when I finish them. I'm having a hard time bringing myself to write in King's book, even a simple "July 2007," which in and of itself tells me that I respect his work more than I'd realized. Even though he still does things in his writing that irritate me.
  6. I love long life better than figs.
  7. I skipped high school. Yep, pretty much the whole thing. I went to college on brains and chutzpah (and a student loan).
Tag forward...

Nevsky at 2+2=5
"O" at The Angry Drunk Bureaucrat
subspace at Bean Mines
Pam at beancounters
Scott Adams at Dilbert Blog
sixthdoctor at lighthearted mental sewage
Evil Spock at the Needs of the Few

2 comments:

  1. Dammit! Evil Spock is amassing memes for a big meme day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do memes somehow figure into your plans for world domination?

    I know that memes can be annoying but they are also what bind us all together like some sort of world wide crazy glue. You don't gotta play if you don't wanna. :)

    ReplyDelete