Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Resistance is Futile
You Will Be Caffeinated

Scupper came up with a great new Word for 2006 - Borgbucks. Maybe you've heard it before but I never have. That's a good one.

Although my parents drank a LOT of coffee when I was growing up they didn't worship it the way we seem to do now. My Mom agrees with Hallmark's Maxine. "Sure I like flavored coffee, as long as it's coffee flavored." And she certainly wouldn't stand in a five minute line to buy $5 latte. Which, ashamedly, I have to admit I will. If time is money, what does that really add up to?

You'll have to excuse me, though. I wish I could post some more on this but I have an early morning coffee meeting so I should get off to bed. And no, I'm not kidding. La Taza is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment