Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quickie Meme

Found this new meme idea over at Frogs and Ravens. Jump on if you want to.

Hair: Up in a nearly Pebbles Flintstone ponytail. I've always liked to put my ponytails up high and a few years ago I read that the higher a woman's ponytail the lower her IQ is assumed to be. I'm blonde, too. Fine. Underestimate me.

Wearing: Red plaid Mickey Mouse pajama pants and a gray long sleeved t-shirt. Ready to go to bed.

Drinking: Ice water.

Listening: The Colbert Report. The one I had tickets to, but we couldn't figure out the whole dogsitting thing. I have to say, though, that if I'd had to see Andrew Sullivan live talking about blogging I might have stormed the stage and taken him out. So I have to thank God for small favors. Or not.

Reading: Right... now? What I'm typing.... Oh, you mean other than that? I'm about to start Carter's Our Endangered Values: America's Moral Crisis. I'm also still working on the Serenity RPG book for our game. I think that the last book I finished was a trashy romance novel that I probably couldn't pick out of a lineup. I read it in one sitting. I call them brain bon-bons. And I do have a weakness for bon-bons.

1 comment:

  1. Comments moved from HaloScan:

    Hair: Ponyt... dammit. I STILL keep forgetting it's short now.

    Wearing: Pretty much what you see on the most recent picture on my site... black leather jacket, boots, button-down long-sleeve shirt, and jeans. I'm about to go outside.

    Drinking: You mean there's something other than coffee? o.o

    Listening: The irritating whine of my computer. I'm too lost in thought to decide on a playlist.

    Reading: Just finished "The Green and the Gray" by Timothy Zahn. An interesting (and optimistic) take on the idea of a "clash of civilizations," one that very much proves that Science Fiction is about the real world.
    StealthBadger | Homepage | 01.18.06 - 8:21 pm

    ReplyDelete