Pages

Friday, January 13, 2006

Don't Know Much About Science Books,
Don't Know Much About That French I Took


You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Philosophy


100%

Journalism


100%

Sociology


92%

English


92%

Art


92%

Mathematics


92%

Engineering


83%

Linguistics


75%

Psychology


75%

Anthropology


75%

Dance


67%

Theater


67%

Biology


58%

Chemistry


42%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

Hat tip to The Green Knight for the link.

I've always said that if I got a PhD it would be in philosophy. Partially because I found the classes fascinating. Partially because I find the idea of a Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy absolutely hilarious. Yeah, I'm that nerdy...

No comments:

Post a Comment