Seven Books (or Series) That I Love
"Books, I'll read books, be they large or quite dinky! Straight from the shelves, all musty and stinky. Faulkner, O'Neill, Twain, and Saul Bellow! I think I'll curl up with a few of those fellows. Yes, I'll soon be well read, such a fab thing to be! I've allowed plenty of time, at least an hour... or three..." ~ Opus, Bloom County
- The Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy by Douglas Adams
- The Trixie Belden series (I read the whole series at least once a decade. Nancy Drew is for wussies.)
- The Warhorse of Esdragon trilogy by Susan Dexter
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- God's Debris by Scott Adams
- Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
- Anything by Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, G.K. Chesterton, or G.B. Shaw.
- The 13th Warrior
- Miss Congeniality
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Star Trek I-VI
- Star Wars III-V
- Legally Blonde
- Be evil (even during a role playing game - ask me about the time the DM made me play an assassin...)
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
- Publish a book.
- Start my own company.
- Have children.
- Build our own home.
- Go to Ireland.
- Spend a year or more in the Bahamas.
- Hanging out with my peeps.
- The ability to make my own virtual space.
- The chance to write and think.
- The thought that, in some small way, I'm contributing to the 21st Century pamphleteering effort.
- Originally, Howard Dean. Joining the conversation on the election was a big deal for me.
- Keeping up on the news.
- Pretty colors.
- That's arguable.
- What a bunch of twinkie stuffing!
- Ohhh - that's not RIGHT!
- *Poof* Whaddya need? *Poof* Whaddya need?
- I love you.
"Why, sometimes I've believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!" ~ Lewis Carroll
- Living on Mars...
- ...with a vacation home on the moon...
- and Earth turned into a protected ecosystem.
- Taking away everyone's toys until they learn how to play nice.
- Having hundreds of pets.
- Time travel.
I'd like to tag this meme on: