Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

What Day Is It?

As you may have noticed, the blogging has gotten light again and I'm not keeping up with my "days," not even "God and Cheese Day." I'm afraid there is no exciting story to relate that explains this away with a proper amount of wit and humility. It's just the way it is.

So what have I been doing with my time, you ask? Well, I've spent a fair portion of it staring into space contemplating my existence. Another decade is winding down and I have to ask myself, "Is this what I meant to do? Am I on track to do anything I planned to do in this life?" I'm considering enrolling in a Master's degree program, changing jobs, and/or running away to the Caribbean.

The books I'm currently reading (yes, all at once) are How to Win Friends & Influence People (I first read Carnegie's classic when I was a shy, awkward 15 year old and it had a big impact on me), Creating a Life Worth Living, and A Darkness More Than Night (Harry Bosch). I've been on a Connelly streak and have read six Bosch novels and two non-Bosch novels in about six weeks.

When online I check in on my peeps. That's why I know Sunday is moving to LA (we hates her! LA is my precious!). I also spend a bit of online time Stumbling, and finding entertaining little pages like Rip My Bodice. Oh, come on. You know you want to click.

So what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment