Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Week in God

Sunday is God and Cheese Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick Day.

I found a fun new site called jinkywilliams.com (also listed over there under Shiny Bloggers). His site is billed as "An Amalgamation of Sundries and Miscellany." I totally have to support that since I got this screen shot.


I, too, believe that all misinformation about God can be cleared up with a little bit of Jimmy Dean's Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick! Such is the power of cake, grease and chocolate. In fact, I'm sure that this is exactly how Chuck Norris starts his day every day.

(Hint, pics for each article are above the titles. I hope that factoid didn't ruin your entertainment... But for one brief moment your mind boggled like mine did with the accidental lay out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment