Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So, it's Wednesday...

Perhaps you can see the pattern where I'm trying to get back on my regular blogging schedule. Regular isn't my thing but hey, you know. Everyone needs something to torture themselves with - I mean a hobby. So anyway, I knew that Wednesday is Writing and Writers Day but didn't know what to post about. Then I logged into my gmail and discovered that someone had made their way to my fiction blog and left a nice note... attached to a little essay that I didn't even remember writing.

Bless you, Jake (I think this is you). That comment was a fabulous boost (the best chocolate cake EVER) and reading the essay reminded me of things I had forgotten.

But I still need you to sit on the edge of my desk and give me management advice. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment