Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




Your Chocolate Easter Bunny Personality


You know what you want in life and how to get it.

You're not going to waste time or let yourself be meek

Whether it's chocolate, money, or power...

You take what you can get, and you act quickly.

You have a lot of energy, and people sometimes scared by your determination.

Not that you care what other people think. You're not going to apologize for who you are.



This quiz asks you where you take your first bite out of your chocolate bunny and there are only four options. The second option was the eyes. THE EYES! What kind of a sick %*$*...? After I got my result I checked the eyes option and was surprised to find out that they didn't tell you that you were most likely a serial killer.

Seriously, if you eat the bunny eyes first I want to hear about it. And tell me if you think the "eat the eyes first" results sound anything like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment