Pages

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thank You, Christopher Titus - You're Making History

"The normal make a living, the deranged make history. " ~ Christopher Titus

I'm not sure if you were a fan of the show Titus when it was on television (2000-02) but I loved it from the start. The first time we saw it we sat there laughing, with tears rolling down our faces, shouting out, "Oh my God, that was your dad! Oh my God, that was my dad! OH MY GOD, THAT'S MY MOM!!!"

Now, three years later, I got the first DVD set and I just spent an hour laughing my head off. Christopher Titus speaks for my dysfunctional family.



I also have a special love in my heart for Erin - a blonde, green-eyed Irish girl. My husband still laughs and points at me when she blows up his car. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment