Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2005

You Can't Stop the Signal

"Everything goes somewhere and I go everywhere."
Speaking of movies, have you seen Serenity yet? That's right, I'm not going to shut up about it anytime soon. I'm a total fan of Joss Whedon, what can I say. Universal didn't do a good enough job promoting the movie so I'm trying to take up the slack. It is already #126 on IMDB's list of all-time top 250 (which is a list that Flightplan, the ticket revenue eater, isn't even DREAMING of being on, thank you very much).

Ok, so that other movie has Jodie Foster, but we have:
Nathan Fillion (one of those, "hey, it's that guy" guys - the boyfriend on "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place," a soap actor on "One Life to Live," a bad guy on Buffy, and Minnesota Ryan from "Saving Private Ryan")
Gina Torres (Cas from "Matrix Reloaded" and "Matrix Revolutions", recurring roles on Hercules, Alias, Angel, and 24)
Alan Tudyk (one of my favorite little scene stealers who played Wat in "A Knight's Tale," Steve the Pirate in "Dodgeball," and was the voice of Sonny the Robot in "I,Robot" - I would probably see anything with Alan in it because he's so funny)
Morena Baccarin (she hasn't been in much, but I have it on good authority that she is HOT)
Adam Baldwin (no, he's not one 'the' Baldwins, he's that guy from, well, tons of stuff - starting with "My Bodyguard" in 1980 and including roles in "Independence Day" and "Full Metal Jacket")
Jewel Staite (the cutie-patootie of the crew, but she hasn't been in much I've heard of - things like episodes of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
Sean Maher (played Brian Piccolo in "Brian's Song")
Summer Glau (she's been on Angel, CSI, and the 4400)
Ron Glass (you know, the guy from Barney Miller! back in the day I was enough of a fan that I followed him over to "The New Odd Couple" and watched all the episodes that aired)
Chiwetel Ejiofor (a British actor and, as Kevin Smith once said, 'It's like the British f'ing INVENTED acting' - was in "Love Actually" and "Dirty Pretty Things")
David Krumholtz (yes, our friendly elf Bernard from the "Santa Clause" series)

No comments:

Post a Comment