Pages

Monday, September 5, 2005

Special Report: Geraldo Has a Soul

One of the surprise outcomes of the Hurricane Katrina disaster has been the discovery of Geraldo Rivera's soul.

"I'm as amazed as anyone," said the Fox News broadcaster. "It was so small and shriveled I just thought it was an old raisin. Turns out I have some humanity!"

The newsman was on the scene in New Orleans when he made the discovery among the squalor and inhuman conditions of the evacuees from the Hurricane and subsequent levee break.

When asked how he thinks that this discovery will change his life Geraldo isn't sure, but he points out, "I think maybe I should take another look in Capone's vault to see if I missed something because I didn't know something so small could be so important!"

No comments:

Post a Comment