Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Yeah, I'm a Joiner...

You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? I would want to be Fahrenheit 451, so that there was this weird cascading open window effect of book within book within book...

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? No doubt! For instance, there is my obsession with Spock. And since I'm a writer I have to obsess over my own characters. It's required. I always had a soft spot for Kyzar with his, "I like my scars. They remind me of who I am."

What are you currently reading? A ton of stuff. Most recently Start Late, Finish Rich by Bach (no, not that Bach).

The last book you bought is: Sahara by Cussler. :)

The last book you read: The Orchid Hunter by Sandra K. Murray

Five books you would take to a deserted island: Whatever seemed to be the most buoyant.

No comments:

Post a Comment