Pages

Monday, November 29, 2004

Now Go Away Before I Taunt You A Second Time!

8/30/09 Update: In case you're here looking for the funny bit from Cleese/Python let Soogle give you some guidance. You can watch the clip on YouTube, get some Monty Python wav files (go straight to T for Taunt or H for Hamster), or just follow John Cleese on Twitter in the hopes that he will, in fact, taunt you a second time.

Original post:
When the Pythoners taunted it seemed funny. Instead, we get this at Guantanamo:
...the Red Cross report said that complaints about the practice of sexual taunting stopped in the last year. Guantánamo officials have acknowledged that they have improved their techniques and that some earlier methods they tried proved to be ineffective, raising the possibility that the sexual taunting was an experiment that was abandoned.
You know what I say? (You're probably expecting this.) "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

If you need me I'll be lying down with a cold cloth on my forehead....

No comments:

Post a Comment