Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2004

That's When the World Tilted and I Slid Into a Melting Clock....

I have a friend who works at a hotel, and I have to say - what a lot of crazy stories. But this one trumps all the rest. A wing-nut discussion broke out near the front desk where the following was heard:
"The problem is... at some point we are going to officially take over Canada. I mean, we control it now, but I think they are still thinking they run their own country."
If you're a fan of Lewis Black like I am, you see this as a, "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college" sort of quote. If you don't know what I mean, may I recommend Rules of Enragement. Excuse me, I need to go to IHOP and eat syrupy pancakes until my head explodes.

Canadians, start your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment