Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome to Wikiality - The Illustrated Version


The WikiWorld project entertains me to no end. I stumbled across the project by way of the Thagomizer (in and of itself a very entertaining story, passed along by Chip from Science Fiction Brewed Daily). I'm delighted that this image features Spock, that they've captured the sport of Extreme Ironing, and commemorated the Five Second Rule.

If you were going to illustrate a piece of Wikiality, which one would you choose?

I think that I would have to go for a blend of philosophers and comedians. And the people who combine the two into philosotainment. For all I know Scott Adams coined the term, but I don't think that he is the first practitioner. For instance, Will Rogers and Steve Martin jump to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment