Pages

Friday, December 3, 2004

On the Media Player Today

Today I'm listening to my Christmas playlist featuring "Red Hot Holidays" (a promo from Lane Bryant lo these many years ago). Right now it's playing "Santa Baby" as done by Eartha Kitt (yep, there was life before Madonna) which followed one of my favorites, "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

I also have a bunch of Christmas wave files from www.dailywav.com, like Frasier saying, "Oh joy, Christmas Eve. By this time tomorrow millions of Americans knee deep in tinsel and wrapping paper will utter those heartfelt words 'Is this all I got?'"

I'm trying to get merry and in the mood, but really I just drive down the road these days saying, "Why are these idiots putting their lights up so soon? Oh, right, it's already December...." I've had spirit before, I swear. I don't know what's wrong this year. OH, THAT'S RIGHT, WE'RE GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!

No comments:

Post a Comment