Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

It's disappointing.

As of now, about 10:15 pm, Kerry is beating Dean 38-26, and though the numbers might narrow a tad, a Dean nomination is becoming less and less likely.

I'm not giving up on him. I'm going to work for him here in Virginia right up through to the primary on Feb. 10.

But right now, I'm just wondering for the life of me how a guy who has been nothing but a success politically, a guy whose policies seem like a common-sense centrist's wet dream, a guy that can engage people intelligently and charmingly, a frickin' Democrat who got people to open their wallets and their hearts to the political process for the first time in years, is losing to a guy who makes me think "fire BAD!!!!"

If it turns out to be Kerry, I hope someday someone writes a book about what happened to the Dean campaign, because right now, I just can't figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment