Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Dear Peter Dinklage,

You were the main draw for me in starting to watch Game of Thrones. I first noticed you on the short-lived television show Threshold, and always keep an eye out for things you are in. I had only ever read the first book in Martin's series and Tyrion was, for lack of a better term, one of the most likeable characters. I had hopes. You, of course, exceeded them. That's part of why I'll watch pretty much anything you do.

Now I've gotta hope you're going to be in something else soon. See, I'm finally giving up on Game of Thrones and the only thing I'll regret is not seeing you. That's why I'm writing this letter. If the ratings drop, I want you to know that I didn't stop watching because they killed my favorite character. I stopped watching because everything around you became so dismal and abusive that I couldn't stand it. If we use the analogy of quitting Game of Thrones being like escaping an abusive husband, that means you're the child I left behind. I feel bad. I feel guilty. I just have to hope he treats you better than he ever treated me.

Meanwhile, you seem to have some new things already lined up, according to IMDB. We look forward to seeing you in them. Just... don't tell dad I called. I can't stand that m'fer.

Hugs and kisses,
:) Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment