Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

How to Date a Nerd Blog Hop Stop




Sue, what is the nerdiest thing about you?
Oh wow. That's some stiff competition right there. Haven't you heard that I'm about the nerdiest girl in the land? I'm well-versed in Dungeons & Dragons, have been to Star Wars Weekends multiple times, and had a medieval wedding (with archery!). If I had to pick just one thing that was my nerdiest trait, though, it's probably that I still sometimes write letters from my elf character to his friends (in the D&D world that my brother shut down over twenty years ago) as he chronicles his experiences in a great battle. No, those letters are never sent anywhere. They are all on purple stationary because that's his favorite color. Ok, yeah, deeply nerdy. I warned you.

Sue, can I add this book to my list on Goodreads?
Oh yes you can! Just follow this link: Goodreads How to Date a Nerd.

4 comments:

  1. That was sweet!
    By sweet I mean epic not sugary.
    Unless you like sugar, then it was Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avatar of the Fourth Doctor? You get extra points for that.

      I do like sugar, but I like being epic even more. :)

      Delete
  2. I really thought I commented on this! I was nodding through this whole thing. We could totally hang out and have a billion nerdy things to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every once in a while I write letters/notes by hand. (Although they are real, not elfen--is elfen a word?) Sadly, my hand gets tired and crampy, which makes me wonder how I took pages full of notes back in college. My hands must've been in better shape then.

    One thank you letter by hand, that's about it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete