Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today's Fun Brought to You by the Letter S

Scoops has another fun list to participate in - name a musician you like, one for each letter of the alphabet. Being the closet reference librarian that I am, I pulled up the Wikipedia List of Musicians, checked my iTunes, and searched through our CD collection. But I basically ended up pulling this off of iTunes so I don't know why I searched so much. I found this exercise HARD because I have so many favorites. When in doubt humor always won, of course.
A is for_____Air Supply
B is for_____Barenaked Ladies
C is for_____Collective Soul
D is for_____Depeche Mode
E is for_____Electric Light Orchestra
F is for_____Fleetwood Mac
G is for_____Goo Goo Dolls
H is for_____Hootie & the Blowfish
I is for _____Indigo Girls
J is for _____Jewel
K is for_____Kingston Trio
L is for_____Lemon Demon
M is for_____Matchbox Twenty
N is for_____Nickel Creek
O is for_____Obsessive Behavior
P is for_____(The) Police
Q is for_____Quarterflash
R is for_____Rogers, Kenny
S is for_____Squirrel Nut Zippers
T is for_____Toad the Wet Sprocket
U is for_____UB40
V is for_____Vaughan, Sarah
W is for ____Wang Chung
X is for_____XTC
Y is for_____Yes
Z is for_____Zevon, Warren
Sure, Scoops, you got Pink Floyd and Rush, but I got Yes. So together we have the divine trinity of prog rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment