- Which Way Did He Go, George? People aren't going there to read my snarky political comment, they're looking for the links to the wav file and YouTube video that I provide. (Fortunately for them, I figured out why they were showing up on TTGSiMH and added those links later.)
- Jon's "Flaming Bag of Poop" Show I get a disturbing number of hits for this one. Whatever it is they are looking for, I doubt they find it and I don't think that I want to provide it...
- Thoughts That Get Stuck A fairly recent entry that I posted when I realized how many people showed up here looking for help with obsessive/compulsive issues (because of the title of the blog). It seems to be catching quite a bit of that traffic now. I hope that this reference helps them out a bit... and saves them from reading about Looney Tunes or Flaming Bags of Poop when what they really want is some help.
- What's It Like To Be An INFP? Originally a comment on someone else's site, this one seems to be the most favorite hit of the INFP related posts.
- Hyper-Intelligent Shade of the Color Blue This started out as a review of the chat tool Trillian but so many people came looking for the Hooloovoo that I had to add some details and links at the bottom. I love you, all you Douglas Adams fans! You really know where your towels are at.
Monday, October 29, 2007
I've tried to figure out what pattern I can make of these, the top posts visited on TTGSiMH. Are you ready?