Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, at least the information in R2 is still intact.


I was on Master Replicas looking for the latest Han Solo blaster when I stumbled on this story. R2D2 mailboxes!?!?!?! And the Post Office has a promo at uspsjedimaster.com.

The US Post Office gets major, major, major geek points for this. I can't find anything on the official USPS website, but even if it's an internet prank they need to pay attention to the fact that we're all excited about it. And I want collectible Star Wars stamps!!!

You can find other reports at TheForce.Net and GizModo. Some of the news articles point out that stealing a federal mailbox is a federal offense. So, you know, don't. But if the USPS sold them on eBay at the end of the year I bet they could cover their budget for quite a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment