Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Progressive Woman

Back in March I mentioned running across a promo for the Hostess Race Divas in the grocery store. I've had the Race Divas as one of my alternating desktop wallpapers for awhile. I revisited the website last week and followed the link to Leilani Munter's website and made a very happy discovery on her blog. Leilani is a progressive!! That minister who fired a female Sunday school teacher because, "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent"? Leilani ran down ALL of his contact information so that, well, I'll let her tell you. "Keeping in mind that Tim thinks women should remain silent, I gathered all of Tim's contact information so you, like me, can let Tim know how you feel." Yep, go to the blog to get his contact information. (I don't want to deprive Leilani of hits - and new fans.)

Photo by Phil Caveli

And how can you not love her personal slogan? RACE HARD. PLAY HARD. NAP HARD. You got it, sister. Now I want to go drive fast somewhere...

1 comment: