Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Getting to Know Me...

  1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7am
  2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Hmmm, pressurized carbon or oyster phlegm...
  3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T.V. SHOW? Current? The Colbert Report!
  4. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Breakfast?
  5. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Mine, not yours. :) It's a family name.
  6. FAVORITE CUISINE? Hmmm. Depends on my mood. Haven't we covered this food thing with me before?
  7. WHAT FOODS DO YOU DISLIKE? Bad food.
  8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHIP FLAVOR? Sour cream and onion.
  9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD AT THE MOMENT? CD? How old school. I keep hitting my humor mix on my iPod which starts off with Ultimate Showdown and White and Nerdy.
  10. KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Sedan.
  11. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Oh, food again... Egg salad is always good.
  12. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Evil. I hate evil. It actually gives me the wiggins.
  13. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU LOVE MOST? Good. Humanity, altruism, kindness...
  14. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Purple leather bomber jacket. Yes, I own AND WEAR a purple leather bomber jacket. Heck, I have purple suede gloves and boots, too.
  15. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? The vault at Fort Knox... can I get some souveniers...?
  16. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? A sort of foresty light gray-green. I love that color.
  17. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? My new favorite designer is Dana Buchman. Is that the same as a favorite brand?
  18. TO WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? Not sure. I think I have some time to decide.
  19. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? When I turned 30 we combined a fancy restaurant with a Scooby-doo themed party. I got a stuffed Scooby and wore it on my head the rest of the night because I thought I should "put on the dog." I swear I wasn't drinking alcohol.
  20. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Probably ice skating. It's the only "sport" I will watch on TV. I prefer everything else live - baseball and football games are my favorite live sports.
  21. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Out onto the internets.
  22. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Gosh, that's personal. I'm a Scorpio. We like to be more secretive than that...
  23. WHEN IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? ???!!! October.
  24. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Night owl!
  25. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Writer.
  26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Milky Way Midnight!
  27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Iris.
  28. WHAT IS A DATE ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Tomorrow. There's always tomorrow...
  29. FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Span of the United States.
  30. NAME A SMALL THING YOU REALLY ENJOY: Bite size Milky Way Midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment