Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So. Not. Right.

Colin Farrell. Jamie Foxx.

Miami Vice 2006.

No, I'm not kidding.

Now, don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed Miami Vice in the 80s. My sister was a huge fan and in love with Crockett/Don Johnson. I was more of a Tubbs fan, myself.

But, dude, it was the 80s. The show was so, so, so, so, SOOOO 80s. What on Earth makes Michael Mann think that it will translate to the thousands? I mean, they didn't really even update the look of the clothes.

Is that still the fashion in Miami and I missed it? Seriously. Vice was always fashionable so shouldn't the current Vice be fashionable for the current times?

If you need a sneak peek you can check out the Colin Farrell Fansite Photo Gallery. Then you'll be able to see that I did not photoshop the above for a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment