Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Say What?

I had the sudden epiphany that our president is Yogi Berra and this quote clenches it:
"I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?"
Except W would give the first bat a medal of freedom.... Oh wait! There's more!
"If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer."

"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question."

"I never said most of the things I said."

"Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."

"It gets late early out there." (Can't you just hear him saying that about Iraq?)

"There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em."

"We made too many wrong mistakes."
Oh, maybe not that last one so much. But once he DOES admit a mistake, I'm sure it will be expressed just as eloquently.

No comments:

Post a Comment