Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2005

It Could Happen

Just in case life can be reduced to a bad 80s movie, I took the Quizilla "Which John Hughes Character Are You?" test that I picked up over at the House of Snark (Outwit, Outblog, Outsnark). And I found the Snarkster by way of the fascinating ageless project website.

I can't say that I'm delighted with my test results. Although it is the only "girl" movie that my dad ever took me to, which is kind of cool, I'd like to point out that I didn't ask to go. I was quite fond of Duckie (who interestingly shares the same birth day but not year with my husband), but I liked Andrew McCarthy better in The Benniker Gang. Molly Ringwald, well, just sort of irritates me. I thought that Mary Stuart Masterson was way cooler. I wish I'd come up as Watts from Some Kind of Wonderful...


HASH(0x8d40708)
You are Andie Walsh (from Pretty In Pink)!
Misunderstood and full of angst, you are
intelligent, talented and will probably go on
to do great things...once you're out of the
hell of high school.


Which John Hughes Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment