Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Slap That Donkey

Howard Dean wrote to me today and told me about my new job. Well, really it's his new job, but you know how he promotes that whole "we're all in this together" sort of theory.

YOU HAVE THE POWER!
YOU HAVE THE POWER!
YOU HAVE THE POWER!
YAAAARRRGGGGGHHH!

Apparently my job is to buy into the Democratic Party like some sort of Mooney. I'm not willing to go quite that far - simply because I believe in a little healthy, oh, intelligent reasoning before accepting something (I didn't like the whole "Build a truly national party that wages a permanent campaign in all 50 states" because I certainly wouldn't want the Rethuglicans saying it) - but I will promote that everyone should check out the Democratic National Convention and see if there is anything there for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment