Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Everything It's Quacked Up To Be?

By way of Island Dave I found out about QuackTrack, self-proclaimed "World's Largest Browsable Blog Index".

I did enjoy finding listings of things that have not entered my blogosphere that I'm sorta into. For instance, I found out that there are 47 Dungeons and Dragons blogs. The bad news is that apparenlty it's all of the guys (and gals) that I studiously avoid when I'm in the gaming store. I dare not post a comment for fear that they would follow me home. There are also 26 chocolate blogs. Yum.

One thing I didn't like was that if I looked up my blog by searching it didn't tell me what I was categorized under - or if I was catergorized at all. Hopefully they will make that improvement soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment